BiiWheel Holding, SL in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs that:
1. www.kumafoodspain.com is a website owned by the mercantile company BiiWheel Holding SL (hereinafter BiiWheel Holding), with address at Calle Terol, 4, 08860 Castelldefels, CIF number ES B-65226565 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume: 41.639, General Section Folio 0121, Page 391626, registration 1.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal the following email address: email@example.com or call us at the following phone number (+34) 607.766.299.
2. The domain www.kumafoodspain.com is intended to provide users with the description of the products and services made available by BiiWheel Holding.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.kumafoodspain.com (hereinafter “the Web”) that BiiWheel Holding makes freely available to Internet users. Access to the site implies full acceptance of these conditions.
4. All information provided by users through the website www.kumafoodspain.com must be truthful. For these purposes, the user declares to be of legal age and guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates as a result of completing the necessary forms for the provision of the Services. Similarly, it will be the responsibility of the users to keep all the information provided to BiiWheel Holding permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to their real situation. In any case, users will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to BiiWheel Holding or third parties due to the information they provide.
5. The intellectual property rights of the page www.kumafoodspain.com, as well as its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by BiiWheel Holding, which is owned by the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
6. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Web is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- Compatibility with the purposes of the Web.
- Exclusive spirit of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- Respect for the integrity of the contents of the Web, expressly prohibiting any modification thereof.
- Do not use the photos, graphics or images available on the Web separately from the text or other images that accompany them.
7. BiiWheel Holding reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Web, its configuration and design, and the access conditions.
8. BiiWheel Holding does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Web or its content, nor that it is updated, although it undertakes to carry it out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult execution, and as soon as it has news of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, reestablishing communication and updating the contents.
9. Both the access to the Web and the improper use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. BiiWheel Holding will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use.
10. In accordance with the Anti-Spamming Policy of BiiWheel Holding, users are obliged to refrain from:
(i) collecting data for advertising purposes and from sending advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without mediate your prior request or consent;
(ii) send any other messages not requested or previously consented to a plurality of people;
(iii) send chains of electronic messages not requested or previously consented.
11. BiiWheel Holding is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
12. BiiWheel Holding does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, provided they are unrelated to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software) , in the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or damage property or rights of the user, a client or a third party liable to compensation, and, in In particular, they consist of:
- Activities or content that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or content that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
The user must send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the administrators to initiate the appropriate procedure to solve the pertinent problems.
13. BiiWheel Holding is the owner of the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights related to its products and services. Regarding the quotations of third-party products and services, BiiWheel Holding recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding Industrial and Intellectual Property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of BiiWheel Holding over the themselves, as well as endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by BiiWheel Holding unless expressly stated.
14. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of BiiWheel Holding, including the unauthorized use of the brands of BiiWheel Holding, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities .
15. BiiWheel Holding, and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any controversy that may arise from accessing or using the Web.